Wednesday 19 August 2015

A Luxurious Stay in the Best Hotels in Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai

http://grandmidwest.com/reve/contact-us/
Dubai, the city of luxury and grandeur, has always attracted me and last month finally my wish came true when I visited it for a business meeting.  Four of us from our office were supposed visit the city and our office booked one of the best Hotels in Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai, Grand Midwest Hotel Apartments.

The warm hospitality at the hotel won my heart as the reception staff was really friendly. The room that I was assigned was really good and also could witness a great view of the city from the window. The room was elegantly furnished and the bed was comfortable too. The room had all the amenities that made my stay really hassle free.

The location of the hotel was really good as all the places of interest were easily accessible from the hotel. What I loved the most about the hotel is their staff. They were really prompt in their services and always checked if I needed anything. 

The pool at the hotel was also great, and I had a relaxing time in its cool waters. Their culinary offerings really impressed me. The breakfast and dinner spread was delicious and the menu was also quite versatile. The restaurant staff was also quite attentive and they also met the special dietary requirements of one of my colleagues as well.

Great hospitality, luxurious rooms, courteous staff and exotic culinary fares made my first visit to Dubai memorable. If you want to enjoy luxury and are looking for Hotel Apartments near Dubai Mall, then Grand Midwest Hotel Apartments is the perfect place for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment